Named for Judge Thomas Wilson, in honor of the man who had this mansion built for his family in 1886, The honorable Minnesota Supreme Court Chief Justice Thomas Wilson. This sunny vintage cottage-style suite located in the lower level offers a queen size bed, fully equipped kitchen with stove, microwave, blender, refrigerator/freezer, full bath with claw foot tub and shower, living room with comfortable queen sofa sleeper and storage area for skis and other outdoor personal equipment.
Extended stay rates available!
- *Rate based on 1-2 guests, 3-4 guests add $30 per person/night.
- Best of all this ”Home away from home” welcomes your pet!
- $25* pet fee for one night stay /$40* per two or more night stay.
- *Includes pet bed, food and water bowls, easy assess to lawn area, waste bags and treat!
- What to do with your darling while you explore area museums, attractions and restaurants? No worries! Treat your pet to a fun and safe adventure at Timber’s Lodge.**
- ** Pet daycare with swimming pool available at the Timber’s Lodge, Winona, MN. Subject to availability.
- This area was previously the innkeepers quarters.
- Queen-sized bed (Firm)
- Private bath with vintage Tub – Shower
- Radio and two TV’s
- Comfortable Seating
- Client-controlled A/C
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luxurious Bath Robes
- Evening turn-down service
- Afternoon wine meet and greet
- Five-course gourmet breakfast served in our formal dining room
- Two entrances: Inside and from the parking lot